GUILD ST. PAUL AREA
When you have schizophrenia,
bipolar disorder, or another type of serious mental illness, getting the
right kind of help at the right time is an important key to recovery.
Guild St. Paul
Area assures the full array of psychiatric rehabilitation services essential
to support recovery. Multi-disciplinary teams, including case managers,
nurses, employment specialists and psychiatry, use evidence-based practice
to help individuals:
- have safe, affordable housing in which to live;
- maintain their optimum physical and mental health;
- develop and enhance skills to meet the challenges of daily living;
- pursue life goals;
- find suitable employment or pursue education;
- have recreation and socializing opportunities;
- develop personal support systems;
- have a sense of satisfaction with the quality of life, security and hope for the future.
Services are provided in vivo
- in the community where needed, rather than in an office. Each individual
can get "hands-on" help when needed, whether daily or occasionally.
As an individual’s needs change, services increase or decrease. Nearly
everyone served lives in their own home in the community. Flexible, strengths-based
services help prevent the loss of housing and employment. Community alternatives
to hospitalization are used whenever possible. Guild St. Paul Area includes
the Jade, Opal, Emerald, Jasper, and Copper Teams.
- Targeting services to help those who have the greatest difficulty
with basic daily activities and who have persistent symptoms that are
not easily relieved.
- Taking a collaborative, strengths-based approach to foster a spirit of hopefulness and belief in each person’s ability to grow and change.
- Careful tailoring of services from person to person as each individual has unique preferences, strengths and challenges related to their situation.
- Giving high priority to responsive and reliable coordination of services and case management.
Guild St. Paul Area serves:
How to Access Services:
- adult residents of Ramsey County (age 18 and over)
- who have a diagnosis of an acute or serious and persistent mental illness
- who are referred by Ramsey County Community Human Services
- Call 651/266-7890 to request services. This is the Mental Health Intake number
for Ramsey County Community Human Services.
- Call Guild Incorporated at 651-450-2220 to get more information
about the Guild St. Paul Area program.
- Promotes community integration
- Is accredited by CARF for Case Management / Service Coordination, Community Employment Services (Job
Development, Job-Site Training, & Job Supports) and Crisis Stabilization
- Is an enrolled provider with Minnesota Health Care Programs
|For more information about how to support Guild
Incorporated and its cause, click here.
|Volunteers at Guild Incorporated help in a variety
of ways. Find out how you can volunteer your